I'm a Winner Either Way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:00 pm

I love this song so much it is the truth. If you are saved by the grace of God then you are a winner either way. There are a lot of things that I want to do in my lifetime, but if the Lord says it is time to go I am a winner and if he lets me live another 50 years I am still a winner!
God bless!
Haley

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Would like the sheet music ti i'm a winner either way
Thank you

Joyce

lourichard @nctv.com

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:45 am

The Ambassadors Quartet has recorded "I'm a Winner Either Way.' In fact, that is the name of their CD. You might check with their church:
Cozaddale Baptist Temple -- www.cozaddale.org -- and they might provide you with sheet music or tell you where to get it. Good luck. plainjane

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm

THANK YOU AN GOD BLESS

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 am

Pardon me for intruden on ya folks page here. but I am just wonderin if anyone knows of this song on karaoke? I'd love to find it if there is.. God Bless and thanks
Kimberly Mollett

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Kimberly Mollett » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:26 am

Blessed to have found this website. Thanks to everyone!

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm

My mom worked in home care,and the lady she worked for gave her a couple of cd's of a local southern west virgina girl singing,and one of the tracks was ,im a winner either way i fell in love with the song,i would sing it with my kids going down the road and even at home,i love singing even if im not that great at it,about 7 months ago a young lady helped me out singing in front of the church,now 7 months later im singing with out her,and with out cd's my pastor plays the guitar and his wife plays the piano,and this song im a winner either way,i sing it quit offten now,because i know by the grace of GOD im a winner either ,and all thanks goes to GOD for leading me to sing in church,and calming my nerves to beable to do GOD'S will.
So never be ashamed of who our GOD is,even if you arent a great sounding singer it doesent matter, just make a joyfull noise unto the LORD!!!

If any one knows of the sheet music for guitar or piano could you plz send it to me thx,
[email protected]

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
preston in west virginia
whiteyowhite

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by whiteyowhite » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 pm

YOU CAN GET A SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS SONG AT:www.daywind.com

Recorded by the Inspirations

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:18 am

Love this song, it is one of my most favorites

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm

hi i love this song im a winner either my mom and i sing in our home church and we have been looking for the music sheet for thie song im a winner either way in a piano form i have the sound track but it's hard for my mother to sing with a sound track we usely sing along with the piano. if anyone knows what web site to go on please e-mail it to me at ([email protected]) thank you and God bless you.