Page 2 of 2
Heaven will surely be worth it all lyrics?
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 pm
by Guest
The above song was written by my grandfather's uncle, W. Oliver Cooper. He was inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame in 1992. I just found out this information about the history of my family. I'm blessed to know that there were God fearing relatives in my past.
[email protected]
Heaven will surely be worth it all lyrics?
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm
by Guest
Thanks for having this song listed, I've been looking for the works for sometime .
I do nursing home ministry and this is a song that a dear lady ask if i would do, so thanks again. Ron
Heaven will surely be worth it all lyrics?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm
by Guest
This song is sung by "The Inspirations" quartet. They have been singing it for years.
Heaven will surely be worth it all lyrics?
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm
by Guest
Naomi Sego also does a beautiful version on the Gaither's "I'll Meet You on the Mountain" album. Available on iTunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ill-m ... d716091711