Page 2 of 3

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 pm
by Guest
I too would love to have a copy of this cantata. [email protected]

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:43 pm
by Guest
I am looking for a copy of Night of Miracles on CD. Can anyone help? I'm in England.
[email protected]

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 am
by Guest
I sung this cantata many years ago. I would like to have a CD with the backing tracks. Does it exist? If somebody knows, please tell me where I can get it.
Better if It's free.

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:10 pm
by Guest
Hello everyone!

I thought that "Sleep, Holy Child" was from the Christmas cantata: "King Of Love." And I would love to find the accomp. track for that. Anyone know where I can find that????

Julie

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:00 pm
by Guest
I need to find Holy Child for homework But I cant find it anywere its this one were it goes ... Joseph wakend from his dreaming looked across the way to mary ... and he saw there little boy ther in her arms he lay ... Goes like that ... But I cant find it at all ..

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:00 pm
by cheesymag
Any word on Night Of Miracles CD? I too am in England. email
[email protected]

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am
by Guest
I have the full SATB score and can scan in exchange for a cd/mp3 SATB trax

[email protected]

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:25 am
by Guest
Does anyone know where I can get the sheet music or accom. track for "Sleep Holy Child" from John Peterson's Night of Miracles. [email protected]

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:23 pm
by Guest
I can't find where to purchase the accompaniment CD track for "Sleep, Holy Child." Where did you buy it?

"Sleep, Holy Child" by John W. Peterson

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:57 pm
by Guest
Can anyone advise where I can obtain a copy of Night of Miracles, King of Kings & Born a King. I live in Scotland