Page 2 of 2

Send Your Best Angel for My Mama by the Singing Cookes

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 am
by Guest
I sing this song all the time now I have to sing it at a furnel this week I need everybody's prayers

Send Your Best Angel for My Mama by the Singing Cookes

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm
by Guest
i love this song very much.it touched my heart.i lost my mother when i was five years old.she was twenty seven years old when god took her home to be with him. she died with cancer.i can't wait to see her again.

Send Your Best Angel for My Mama by the Singing Cookes

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:44 pm
by songinmyheart
I just listened to this heartfelt song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-VpXqqfUs0
It rings true for me too as God did indeed send
His best angel for my Momma this year and with
this knowledge I find great comfort when missing her