Page 2 of 2

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 am
by Guest
Not helpful at all /

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:56 pm
by Guest
I get to do this song for a special for a revival!!!!!!!!!!!

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 pm
by Guest
The Rochesters sing Send The Rain really good, because it is their song!

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 pm
by Guest
Can you pls..send also the chords for it..it really a great help in our Church co'z we gonna sing it to the Lord..thanks and God bless you more :)

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 pm
by songinmyheart
From our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7077
Send the Rain
Words and music by Aaron Butler
© 2005 HIM Music

Key: Bb/C

Verse 1: Bb2
I'm tired of just the same old thing

Gm7
Of tradition wearing your name

Eb F7sus4 F7
Tired of a man-made worship hour I'm tired

Bb2
I'm a tired of a song without praise

Gm7
Where worship just seems out of place

Eb F7sus4 F7
Tired of formality I'm tired


Chorus: Bb Gm Eb
Send the rain send the fire send the wind

Cm F7
Send the Holy Ghost and power

Bb Gm Eb"¨
Send the rain send the fire send the wind

Cm F7 Bb
Send the Holy Ghost and power send the rain




I agree The Rochester Family does this beautifully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DczkIeQj3-c