Page 2 of 2

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 am
by Guest
i love this song so much it gives me what i call "holy gost goosbumps" :)

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 pm
by Guest
Such a moving song. I hear it on the way to work this morning and could not get it out of my head!

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm
by Guest
Heard the Perry's sing this song on Sirius radio. What a blessing! The lyrics are so beautiful! Very touching.

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:26 am
by Guest
Beautiful song, I listened today in Sirus radio, when I arrived home, look in my tablet for the Perry's singing, and Lyrics. I CAN FELL THE HOLLY SPIRIT IN MY HEART.I CAN FELL His presence, and sing over and over this song along with the Perrys. This song is a blessing for me.Glory To God.Glory to Jesus, Glory to the Holly Spirit, Amen!!!!

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:31 am
by Guest
Beautiful song, I listened today in Sirus radio, when I arrived home, look in my tablet for the Perry's singing, and Lyrics. I CAN FELL THE HOLLY SPIRIT IN MY HEART.I CAN FELL His presence, and sing over and over this song along with the Perrys. This song is a blessing for me.Glory To God.Glory to Jesus, Glory to the Holly Spirit, Amen!!!! I feel the Holly Spirit presence with this song. ALELUYA!!!