Page 2 of 9

Peace Like A River

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:20 pm
by Guest
i am looking for lyrics to a song i heard on "the gospel movie" and i think it goes


peace (peace) like a river (like a river) that flows
(flows) everyday if you find the lyrics can you e-mail them to me at [email protected]

Peace Like A River

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:29 am
by Guest
does any body know the name of the cd that peace like a river is on from the gospel soundtrack

Peace Like A River

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:17 pm
by Guest
Does any one have the song peace like a river cause i can't find it or find the album

Thanks

Email me at [email protected] if u do.

Peace Like A River

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:52 pm
by Guest
i am looking for the albulm that has "peace like a river on it" please email me at [email protected]

Peace Like A River

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:11 am
by steve
The movie "The Gospel" does have a Soundtrack CD, but unfortunately, the CD does not contain Cynthia Simon's "Peace Like a River".

The best way to hear it is to get the DVD of the movie.

I've heard mixed reviews of the movie, but by all accounts, the music is spectacular.

Peace Like A River

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:38 am
by Guest
steveliu, when i try to download the song using charles davis as the artist i still can't find the song Peace Like a River. Please give me an artist name so I can download the song

Peace Like A River

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:28 am
by steve
Hi Guest,

I don't know of a place where you can download the song, but you can visit the Web site of The Sounds of Glory, a fantastic acapella group which Charles Davis is a member of. They have a CD that has this song that you can purchase on their site.

The CD that this song is on is called Prodigal Son. Ordering information is here. They have a LOT of great songs and hymns on their CDs...I highly recommend them.

God bless,
Steve

Peace Like A River

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:40 pm
by Guest
(Lead)
Peace like a river,
that flows everyday.
It flows like a fountain.
And it flows through the valley.

(Choir)
unis.> God gives us peace---(SATB> peace---)
SA unis.>Like a river
SAT> That flows everyday.
SA unis.> It flows (flows)
like a fountain (like a fountain).
And it flows (flows)
through the valley (valley)

(Verse 2)
Peace like a river
that flows everyday.
Sop.>It flows (flows)
Sop.> like a river A/T unis.> Like a river
And it flows (flows)
through the valley (--ey)

Bridge
I got peace.
Blessed peace.
Joy everlasting
Yours for the asking.
If you believe it,
then you will recieve it.
(Repeat)

Unfortunatly, that's all I have so far. I got these lyrics from first listening to the DVD and then downloading samples from the internet from different sources. In other words, I tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I hope this helps. -Cedric

Peace Like A River

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:47 pm
by LilCed88
Updated!!!

(Lead)
Peace like a river,
that flows everyday.
It flows like a fountain.
And it flows through the valley.
Peace----

music instrumental

(Choir)
unis.> God gives us peace---(SATB> peace---)
SA unis.>Like a river
SAT> That flows everyday.
SA unis.> It flows (flows)
like a fountain (like a fountain).
And it flows (flows)
through the valley (valley)

(Verse 2)
Peace like a river
that flows everyday.
Sop.>It flows (flows)
Sop.> like a river A/T unis.> Like a river
And it flows (flows)
through the valley (--ey)

Bridge
I got peace.
Blessed peace.
Joy everlasting
Yours for the asking.
If you believe it,
then you will recieve it.
(Repeat)

Vamp
Peace---

Again, that's all I have so far. I got these lyrics from first listening to the DVD and then downloading samples from the internet from different sources. In other words, I tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together. It is still very hard to do, so if anyone finds the original song and/or lyircs, pleace notify me ASAP!!! Thankyou. -Cedric

Peace Like A River

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:21 pm
by Guest
i like this song