Page 2 of 2

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am
by Guest
My family used to sing this and some friends of ours actually recorded this song. I still play and sing it on the piano!!

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm
by Guest
Hi, I am one of Nancy Harmon's Love Special Singers/Victory Voices and the words that are above from Lefevre are almost correct.
Except,
There's treasures a waiting me in that land by faith I see...

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 am
by Guest
I just love every bit of this song, and of course awed by its simplicity. Am sure any singing group can manage ministering through this song. And praise God it's happening in my new found family group The Conquerors Singers from Johannesburg, RSA.

We will surely make use of this classic on 6th July, 2013 as we present a full-day service to the congregants of Tembisa North SDA Church!!!

Stay blessed good people, and "keep on working till He (Jesus Christ) comes"!!!

Halleluia!!!

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 am
by Guest
I heard this in the 1970's by the Rex Nelon Singers. Then in the middle 19980's by Janet Paschal. She used to sing with the LeFevres, which turned to the Rex Nelon Singers after the last LeFevre had retired. In the early to late 1980's, Janet joined the Jimmy Swaggart crusade team and this is when I heard the song last.

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am
by Elias
Eu quero a partitura

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:26 pm
by Guest
Am in love with this song

I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:30 pm
by Guest
Loving the song