Page 2 of 4

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:18 am
by godskids
Thanks for posting this song.
First time I heard it.
I just burnt it on a cd and I'am gonna sing it Sunday at church.

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am
by Guest
What an amazing song!!
Can't wait till I go home with Jesus!!!Amen !!

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:26 pm
by Guest
This is awesome song... Sister McGruder - was the powerhouse vocalist that would reach down deep in your Soul... Until lately, their songs have been just memories... but the Crabb Family brought it back to the fore front on their last recording as a group. Carroll McGruder wrote some really powerful songs...

God Bless...

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm
by Guest
i love this song the crabbs can just tear it up i mean like wow good song

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm
by ElizabethM
the Crabb family sing "I'm going home with Jesus"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZu05tCWZSw
blessings...

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 pm
by Guest
The Crabb Family i love them

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 am
by Guest
lime wire has it. just look up The singing cookes and it shows up :) I heard it for the first time today and i LOVE it.

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm
by nancypais
Thank you... I have heard this song only as a chorus song at a dear saints funeral celebration and it blessed me. It will be a greater blessing now that I have the verses... Blessings on you for your ministry...

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:26 pm
by Guest
Does anybody know the guitar chords for this song? I'm trying to learn this song

lyrics to I"M GOING HOME WITH JESUS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 pm
by Guest
i'll love to know chords of this song i love this song..........

[ I going home with jesus]