Page 2 of 2
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm
by Guest
Allison Guthrie from Broxton Ga does AMAZING!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgiGbZN1vds
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm
by Guest
11th Hour
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 am
by Guest
The lyrics by 11th Hour are
Even though my spirit is low,
and it seems I can't hardly go,
but, still, I see victory.
Many times, I'm walking by faith,
and I can't see what lies before me,
but, still, I see victory.
I've just gotta tell you, satan: you can't cross the bloodline
because I'm covered by His blood.
You may snare, you may fight,
but you're gonna lose this battle tonight.
Remember, you can't cross the bloodline.
Sometimes our battles get hot,
and it seems we're fighting a lot.
I remember I'm standing on the rock.
So, Satan, if I were you,
I'd turn around and give up too
because I believe, you're bound to lose.
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:43 am
by Guest
You can get the soundtrack at crossroadsmusic.com
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm
by Guest
Anyone know the chords to this song? I Love it!
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm
by Guest
Did you know the chords
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:23 pm
by Guest
can someone please tell me the chords?????
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm
by songinmyheart
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:49 pm
by Guest
Does anyone know the chords to this song
you can't cross the blood line
Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:39 pm
by Guest
my little brother that is 10 loves this song he sung it for us one night and my whole family about passed out because he sang it so good