Page 2 of 3

I THIRST

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:46 pm
by Guest
thank you so much God bless you

I THIRST

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:28 am
by Guest
I need the tune and soundtrack to I thirst

I THIRST

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:26 am
by Guest
As an FYI...it was written by Mark Lowry's mother. You can go to YouTube and see a duet of them singing it together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GfuUJ1ltk

I THIRST

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 pm
by Guest
This is one of my favourite song. God Bless the composer (s).

Cynthia Headley
Jamaica

I THIRST

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:33 pm
by whiteyowhite
Go to www.daywind.com and you can buy the soundtrack fo "I Thirst"

I THIRST

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm
by Guest
Does anyone know where I can get the sheet music for "I Thurst"
A Sound track would be nice also, I want to sing this song at church. This song touched me deeply. [email protected]

I THIRST

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 pm
by Guest
Wow I absolutely love this song. Thanks for the lyrics

I THIRST

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 pm
by Guest
You can hear Mark's mother sind it on his DVD and CD
"Mark Lowery on Broadway"

I THIRST

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 pm
by Guest
you can also hear Marks Mom sing it on his dvd and cd "mark lowery on broadway"

I THIRST

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 pm
by Guest
I had been searching for the words of this song too. Thanks a million!