Page 11 of 21

from the tiny ant

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 pm
by Guest
Hi i lov that song because me and my boy friend used to sing it in year 3

from the tiny ant

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm
by Guest
:) it's brill

from the tiny ant

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm
by Guest
engineering AS lesson just got interesting

from the tiny ant

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm
by Guest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! haha! I loved this song in primary school!! I remember everyone would laugh at 'snorting hog' XD Primary school FTW!!!

from the tiny ant

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm
by Guest
my sistr sings this

from the tiny ant

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm
by Guest
I love this song and am hoping to sing it with some friends in front of half my school

from the tiny ant

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm
by Guest
i remember on platypus we all used to carry the 's' and get told off

from the badger to the platypussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

from the tiny ant

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm
by Guest
Awesome song

from the tiny ant

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 pm
by Guest
Great info for assemblys

from the tiny ant

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm
by Guest
I love this song
I sing it at School all the time