Page 3 of 6

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm
by Guest
it beautiful,
my friend sang it to me when she died.
she was 9 years old

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:54 pm
by Guest
i am doing about the last suppper at school so thank for the lyrc you have help me so much i sing it in church

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:03 pm
by Guest
My Father loved this hymn, he would cry when he sung it in church, he's gone now and I can't get through the hymn without crying now either.

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 pm
by Guest
My parents had this song at their wedding and I absolutely love it.

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm
by Guest
I LOVE THIS SONG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ITS SO PEACEFUL.javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ')

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm
by Guest
does anyone have the chords for this lovely hymn for my choir for my wedding on 28th/may/2010 pls ?

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 am
by Guest
My parents has me love very muchi................................22-07-2010

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 pm
by Guest
Does anyone have the guitar chords for this is my body

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 am
by Guest
Hello,
In 1985 I directed "The Witness" in a small church in Angola Indiana named Hillcrest Baptist. We used the accompaniment cassette. It has long been a dream of mine to direct this beautiful musical again. This year my dream is coming true. I have put together a community choir just South of Fort Wayne Indian and we have begun practicing for Easter. I was able to find the old books and cassette but can not locate the accompaniment cassette. I am getting desperate. I would gladly by another accompaniment cassette or preferably an accompaniment CD if you have one available. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Tod Mohr
260-750-2311
260-750-2344
[email protected]

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm
by Guest
Chords
Dmaj7 Gmaj7 (x3) Em A
Em A F#m7 Bm
Em7 Asus A7
Dmaj 7 (Gmaj7 Dmaj7 Gmaj 7 - Verse 2)

Enjoy
[email protected]