Page 4 of 10

One more step

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:54 pm
by Guest
thumbs up

One more step

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 am
by Guest
does anyone know who wrote this hymn and when? we are having at our wedding and would like to credit it.

One more step

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm
by Guest
I love this song a lot, it's so sweet. I wish I could memorise the whole song, but I already know so many songs by heart, I'd just get confused...

One more step

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:12 pm
by Guest
We Have to sing this at school for our leavers assembly thnx for etra help love this hymn!

One more step

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:19 pm
by Guest
Daniel Shiels & Mike Newbon wrote this song!
Love This Song
Luff Yuu Reuben.xXx
Much Love AMy.XxX

One more step

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:55 pm
by Guest
This song is one of my best songsot of all my favrite songs.

One more step

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 pm
by Guest
THANKS A LOT FOR THE WORDS THIS SONG

One more step

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:50 pm
by Guest
Wow! I was trying to remember these lyrics; it was the last hymm we sang at primary school!

One more step

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm
by Guest
i love this song its nice to listen to my schoolsang it when i left y6

One more step

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:41 am
by Guest
It was actually written by Sydney Carter - a Quaker who also wrote Lord of the Dance