Page 5 of 6
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 am
by Guest
hello!
Good day! i an needing the chords of this song His more than wonderful...will you please send it to my e-mail
[email protected]
thank you very much and God bless you
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am
by Guest
I had forgot this song existed. Just saw the title on this site, but I never had the words, just heard someone sing it at my church and I loved it. Thank you so much for the lyrics, I know the tune and will begin learning it by ear on the piano. I will check out the web page for the chords as well. Thanks and may God bless you for all you do for Him.
Teresa
[email protected]
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 am
by Guest
Wow! Thanks for the chords that was fast. I didn't have to leave this page.
Wonderful,
Teresa
[email protected]
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 am
by Guest
MY DAUGHTER WILL BE MARRIED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2009, & WANTS TO HAVE "MORE THAN WONDERFUL" SUNG AT HER CEREMONY. I WOULD BE FOREVER MORE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE CHORDS. MY EMAIL IS: [email]
[email protected].[/email] GOD BLESS YOU!
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am
by Hans
sorry oh! this is not your reply but another search for help, I came here searching for a lyric which I can't get on the net, I've registered to seek help from other users, I can't see the POST NEW TOPIC, I've looked down till my PC bars, I can't see it, help me post this, I'm looking for the lyrics of Mary Mckee (Lord how did it feel) & Mary Mckee (Cast Down Your Cares) pls.
God bless you.
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 pm
by Guest
can I have the chords also? this would help so much!
[email protected] thank you!
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 am
by Guest
Well hello Steve... here it is Jan. of 2010 and I have been told by the Spirit to do this song for a long time =) I have the CD by the way is still out the under the name More Than Wonderful. I lost the words to it so I have been putting it off. Now I no longer can do it. Thank you for having all the word. May the Lord richly Bless you.
[email protected]
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 am
by Guest
Please send me notes of More than Wonderful. My student will sing it for a student convention. please.It is one of the requirements. here's my e-mail: [email]
[email protected].[/email] thanks to all. God Bless You.
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 am
by Guest
restless and could not sleep, listening to raido and heard sandi and Lenelle singing this most amazing song. a person in church asked me to sing it just a few weeks ago, and i could not remember the words. thank you so much Steve!
He's more than wonderful.
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 pm
by Guest
hello good morning can you us please post the song with chords i need to sing the badly in guitar
nelson