Page 5 of 6
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm
by Guest
need sheet music for song i wanna how it feels? can anyone help me?
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 am
by msbubrry
Hi, I have the chords to this song but not the sheet music. If you would like the chords just email me at
[email protected] and I'll be happy to send them to anyone who wants them. Thanks and God Bless!
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 pm
by Guest
Karen Peck really did a great job singing it! Like most of what she does. Holy Spirit is in it. It's annointed. Thats why people feel like they do when they hear it. Love the song. Don't know who wrote it, but they are annointed too!
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am
by Guest
I love this song and alot others like Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone and He Knows My Name love them!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am
by Guest
IT IS NOT WANT TO IT IS WANNA U GOTTA BE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm
by Guest
this is a nice song
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm
by Guest
I really really enjoy hearing this song!! It really touches my soul. My friend Allie used to sing it at church. I thought it was awesome because it really opened my eyes to whats waiting up there.

:p
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 am
by Mel254
I love love love this song!! Lol I heard it first last year(and also my first year) at youth camp.
This mornin durin service it popped in my head and I was like I GOTTA FIND THE LYRICS!! Lol
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm
by Guest
I like this song
i wanna know how it feels
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm
by Guest
i love that song to it is my favrit