Page 6 of 6

Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 am
by Guest
Hello nice too see that i am not the only who is looking for this cd . I remember that my mom played this lp. I have enough now information now too buy the cd.

Thanks

Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:39 am
by Guest
Hear O Lord, Folk Mass, Ray Repp, 1966

Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:33 am
by Guest
Oh gosh!
I've sung it over and over through the yrs and I'm 50 yrs old now, and tonight It came to my mind again, as it often does.
Of course, I couldn't remember all the words , try as I might.
I love this song, I do remember back then, growing up how I would
Sing it , because I needed to talk to God, and this song, showed him, how much I did/ do need his help.

This time I decided to give it a try and look it up .
I'm so grateful to everyone , I've found it.