Looking for the lyrics to It's Gonna Be Worth It All Some Beautiful Happy Day
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm
This song was sung in our church over 20 years ago
I remember most of one verse and the chorus, but wanting to get the others. One verse talked about Job. Anyone know who originally sung it?
Verse
When trouble is in my way, I cant tell my night from day, when i toss from side to side, like a ship on a raging tide, I dont worry i dont fret, my God has never failed me yet, trouble comes from time to time, that's alright_____________
C- It's gonna be worth it all, its gonna be worth it all, its gonna be worth it all some beautiful happy day, gonna be worth every long mile, every heartache every trial, it's gonna be worth it all some beautiful happy day
I remember most of one verse and the chorus, but wanting to get the others. One verse talked about Job. Anyone know who originally sung it?
Verse
When trouble is in my way, I cant tell my night from day, when i toss from side to side, like a ship on a raging tide, I dont worry i dont fret, my God has never failed me yet, trouble comes from time to time, that's alright_____________
C- It's gonna be worth it all, its gonna be worth it all, its gonna be worth it all some beautiful happy day, gonna be worth every long mile, every heartache every trial, it's gonna be worth it all some beautiful happy day