Page 1 of 1
He's Everywhere black wood brothers
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm
by mynaime
Looking for the old song He's Everywhere sang years ago by the Blackwood Brothers and Sonny James also sang it. I believe it has two verses and chorus. Thanks
Mynaime
He's Everywhere black wood brothers
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:33 pm
by songinmyheart
I found this attributed to Sonny James
I see him in a baby's smile I hear him in the wind that sighs
He loves me and I know not why he's everywhere
He calls me from a world up there I seek him and I find him there
He's in my heart I feel him there he's everywhere
Through storms of fear and doubt I sailed my eyes were blinded by a vale
I saw no beauty anywhere in anything[
Then I drew near the cross where he in shame and sorrow died for me
My vale was lifted and he taught my heart to sing
I see him in a baby's smile...
(Everywhere he's everywhere)