Page 1 of 1

I've Been Broken but I've Been Blessed

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm
by eddie46
Does anyone have the lyrics to the song written by Daryl Williams? If so, would you please share them with me? Thanks.

I've Been Broken but I've Been Blessed

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 pm
by songinmyheart
Here is this wonderful song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFcY-y4CTI0

I've been broken but I've been blessed

The blessing of a broken heart is what God chose to use.
He never had His eye off you though His hedge had been reduced
And like Job, He let my faith be tried even though He knew the cost
but my victory would be so much more than anything I'd lost

I've been broken but I've been blessed
I've been down yet I have found His peace and rest
I've known the emptiness of failure when there was nothing left
I've been broken but I've been blessed

If you don't see the reason for the trial you're walking through
just let your faith stay established on the Word of Living Truth
'Cause our God is faithful to the end and He will never, never, never change
He knows when it's all over that you can join with me and say

I've been broken but I've been blessed
I've been down yet I have found Sweet peace and rest
I've known the emptiness of failure when there was nothing left
Oh I've been broken but I've been blessed

God let me know the emptiness of failure when there was nothing left
I've been broken. Oh but I've been blessed
yes I was broken but thank God I'm richly, abundantly blessed

I've Been Broken but I've Been Blessed

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 pm
by eddie46
thanks for the wmay God blessord and

I've Been Broken but I've Been Blessed

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:55 pm
by Guest
Does anyone have the chord sheet to this song?