Page 1 of 1

My heart can only sing of Christ my ....king To him I ...... I sing of thee

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:23 pm
by Guest
I need the words to this song, only have part of it

My heart can only sing of Christ my ....king To him I ...... I sing of thee

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm
by songinmyheart
Do you have more lyrics than the
ones you posted in the subject line?

My heart can only sing of Christ my ....king To him I ...... I sing of thee

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm
by Gary Herr
My Song Favorites V, page 56, Eb, John W. Peterson, copryright 1954
Why should I sing of lesser things and things that pass away, when I've a friend like Jesus now to sing about each day.
I have no song to sing, but that of Christ my King, to Him my praise I'll bring forevermore. His love beyond degree, His death that ransomed me, now, and eternally, I'll sing it o'er. I find no more delight in other songs, my melody of love to Christ belongs. I have no song to sing, but that of Christ, my King, to Him my praise I"ll bring forevermore.
He is the theme of angel song that fills the heavens above. Should I not join the chorus sweet, and praise the Lord I love?

submitted by Gary Herr