Page 1 of 1

Lord don't move that mountain

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm
by Guest
Lord don't move that mountain

Lord don't move that mountain

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:15 pm
by songinmyheart
Here are the Hoppers lyrics:

Lord, here i am again, down on my knees in prayer
And Lord, you promised me you would always meet me there
now there's a mountain up ahead, that I cant seem to climb
but i'm praying for the strength to try it one more time

Lord don't move that mountain just give me strength to climb
for if you should move each mountain I might grow weaker every time
just like your Son jesus, took the Cross up Calvary''s hill
Lord don't move that mountain so I may better do your will

Now if i had no mountains Lord I might forget to pray
and if there were no triumphs well I might even stray
but I know the higher the mountain the sweeter the victory
Lord ever remind me, you will walk beside of me