Page 1 of 1

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 am
by oldiron
They had no fancy pews or pretty altars. I find an altar anywhere i talk to god

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 am
by oldiron
This old song has been in my head for weeks, and I would love to find lyrics + music. To sing it at church.
Thanks

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 pm
by songinmyheart
From our 2012 Archives, Here are some lyrics
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=11233

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm
by songinmyheart
I also found these lyrics to i Find My Alter

I remember days when saints would gather
In our little chapel on the hill
We had no fancy pews or pretty altars
We made our altars anywhere we found to kneel

Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

I don't have to have a pretty chapel
Nor a temple that reaches to the sky
And I don't have to pray just in a church house
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

I find my altar anywhere I talk to God