Page 1 of 1

he promised to hold my hand

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 pm
by Guest
he promised to guide my feet

he promised to hold my hand

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 pm
by songinmyheart
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?

Promises One By One

CHORUS
He's promised to hold my hand
He's promised to help me stand
When the valley's too low and the river's too wide
He promised He will lead me to the other side
His promises light my way
Never lead my feet to stray
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one

VERSE 1
I may have to walk through the valley of death
but I may not be sure of my very next step

CHORUS

VERSE2
I may have to walk on the water with Him
I won't have to worry if I sink or swim

CHORUS

TAG
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one
His promises one by one

The Gaither Vocal Band's rendition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cd2D94qiZo

he promised to hold my hand

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:47 pm
by Guest
wondeful words of encouragement