Page 1 of 1

never again

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 am
by angelwings
they nailed him to the cross
for the world that was lost
they did it once
but they'll never do it again.

(this is all I know of the song) don't know where to find it. so greatful if you can help me.

never again

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 am
by songinmyheart
Hi angelwings,
I know you were looking for this in July.
I managed to dig this up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2I_9D8-Z-U
I also found a couple of videos of the the
Parsons Family Day Gospel Singing 2012
so I'll sort through and see if they recorded
Never Again


So all we have so far is:

They done it once. They'll never do it again
Well He'll never have to suffer or feel pain again
Well they nailed Him to the cross for a world that was lost
They done it once. They'll never do it again.