Page 1 of 1

looking a song on a fbn station (fundamental broadcasting network) - i believe that jesus lives

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm
by naze1973
here is some of the chorus: i believe that jesus lives and he alone can save i believe he bled and died and he rose up from the grave

looking a song on a fbn station (fundamental broadcasting network) - i believe that jesus lives

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 pm
by songinmyheart
Been searching every-which-way over the last 3 days to no avail
Did you try contacting them for at least the title?
If this is the same radio Station, you might try calling them
FBN is a local church ministry of Grace Baptist Church.
in Newport, NC - http://www.fbnradio.com/
252-223-6088 or 1-800-245-9685

looking a song on a fbn station (fundamental broadcasting network) - i believe that jesus lives

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:17 am
by naze1973
this is the chorus

i believe that Jesus lives and He alone can save
i believe He bled and died and He rose up from the grave
i believe His word is true and makes a firm foundation
i believe His precious blood can set men free

if trading emails with the station
any help would be much appreciated
God bless

looking a song on a fbn station (fundamental broadcasting network) - i believe that jesus lives

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:10 am
by Guest
I BELIEVE
Though the world may say that God's not real
Though they say that Jesus is dead
Though they mock at His name and bring Him to shame
I believe all that He said.

I believe that Jesus lives and He alone can save
I believe He bled and died and He rose up from the grave
I believe His Word is true and makes a firm foundation.
I believe His precious blood can set men free.

In a day when Satan seems to win
In a day when men fall away
In a time of confusion and sore disillusion
As Christians, we must all say~

I had this on a CD that I no longer own so don't know the writer, etc. Just in case someone was still looking. It's a great song!