Page 1 of 1
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:01 pm
by Alem
I've seen it somewhere around youtube. It was a live performance though. Thank you.
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am
by songinmyheart
Hi Alem,
If this is the song you are looking for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhet2BeGDo
I can try to transcribe it for you
Nancy
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 am
by Alem
Yes; please transcribe it.
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 am
by songinmyheart
I couldn't get one or two words - let me know if you can
I know a man who's never seen a sunset
or the leaves changing color in the Fall
he's memorized the voices of all of his children
and he's always heard how beautiful they are
he's always had somebody there to guide his every step
But I believe that one day he's gonna walk and not be led
and I wanna be there when he does
and all of heaven witnesses his eyes open up
when faith becomes reality
and he can finally see the ones he loves
and I wanna be there when he does
I know a girl with the heart of an angel
prettiest smile you've ever seen
but all of her life she's always dreamed of walking
of folding up that wheelchair and being free
she loves to hear the story of how Jesus healed the lame man
and I believe that one day she's gonna walk just like he can
and I wanna be there when she does
when all of heaven witnesses the first time that she runs
when faith becomes reality
and she can live the life she's dreaming of
and I wanna be there when she does
no more sickness, no sadness
? that day when Jesus comes for us
and I'm gonna be there when He does
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:08 am
by Alem
I don't know. I think what i'm getting is,'Home that day....'
The Isaacs-I wanna be there lyrics
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:34 pm
by Guest
On that day