Page 1 of 1

Turn It Around

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm
by eddie46
Would like the lyrics and chorus to this song sung by Charmaine on Jimmy Swaggert program. Thanks.

Turn It Around

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:34 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi eddie,
is this it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OtdhYC3VU
if it is, I'll try to transcribe it for you
Nancy

Turn It Around

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:14 pm
by eddie46
Hello Nancy, that is the song. Appreciate your help.

Turn It Around

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:52 pm
by songinmyheart
Chorus
God said He would turn it around
God said He would turn it around
what the devil meant for evil,
God will make it good
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)

I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
turn around, turn around, turn around

Chorus

you got to give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)

Chorus

Spoken:
Now I don't know about you but I'm excited about Jesus
He's the only one who can turn your circumstances right on around
____________

He'll give you beauty for your ?, joy for your pain
grace for sadness when you remember His name
mourning into dancing, sorrow into joy
everyday will be sweeter than the day before

Chorus

Turn It Around

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 pm
by eddie46
Blessings to you Nancy. The ? mark is ashes. Was able to figure figure that out.
Thanks again. Eddie