Page 1 of 1

O God, You Are My God

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 pm
by setapia
Can someone write the lyrics of that hymn of The Wilds Music.

Thanks

O God, You Are My God

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:58 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi setapia,
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?

God, You are my God
And I will ever praise you
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise you

I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

God, You are my God
And I will ever praise you
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise you

I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days
I will follow You all of my days

O God, You Are My God

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:53 am
by Guest
Rich Mullins