Hi, Im looking for a hymn that say: Help me Lord to win the prize in the battle of my life

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Hi, Im looking for a hymn that say: Help me Lord to win the prize in the battle of my life

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Help me Lord to win the prize in the battle of my life, help me do the best i can to be a help to every man...

i dont remember the rest can somebody help me please!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:38 am

And another part says: when my enemies turn against me help me lord, when my earthly friends forsake me help me lord, when theres no one lord who cares .....
Guest 2

Re: Hi, Im looking for a hymn that say: Help me Lord to win the prize in the battle of my life

Post by Guest 2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:35 am

If you have found this song and someone who sings it, please share! I know the chorus:

Help Me Lord to win the fight in the battle of my life
Help me do the best I can to be a friend to every man
In valleys steep or mountains high
Lead me in the way that’s right
I want to do what pleases you
Help me Lord

If you look up Larry Deane funeral on YouTube you can find a couple singing it there. It’s a beautiful song and they do awesome I just would love to find out if it’s professionally done. Thanks!