Page 1 of 1
The Old Man is Dead lyrics?
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 pm
by adhceram
Looking for lyrics
The Old Man is Dead lyrics?
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:50 pm
by adhceram
Looking for lyrics to The Old Man is Dead
The Old Man is Dead lyrics?
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:51 pm
by melinda1ofgods
will you please e-mail me the lyrics to these 2 songs.the old man is dead and when mercy walked in. thank you so kindly
The Old Man is Dead lyrics?
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 pm
by Guest
Now and then an old friend of mine haven't seen for some time
will stop by and ask me where you been what's on your mind
they wonder why I'm not drinking and still painting this old town red
I them I'm serving Jesus now and the old man is dead
and the man you see before you may look a lot the same
I may wear the same clothes and have the same old name
but your looking on the outside if you could see inside instead
you would see I'm serving Jesus now and the old man is dead
I cant remember the 2nd verse right now. I'll try to get back to you later.