Morning Moments with Jesus (Rosedale Choir, King's Heralds)

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Morning Moments with Jesus (Rosedale Choir, King's Heralds)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has a couple of the full lyrics to a hymn called Morning Moments with Jesus. I have it by the Rosedale Choir and want to sing it but I can't make out all the words.

What I am able to get: "Morning moments with Jesus. First morning moments with Him... Night stars to... Softly begins another day......I feel His Spirit near me as I pray.

And spend those morning with Jesus; First morning moments so dear. Sweet meditation on His revelation so clear, by His unfailing affection my life finds direction toward Heaven so spend when day breaks the morning a moment each morning with Jesus (with Jesus)

Morning moments with Jesus, first morning moments with Him. He'll stay beside me, all day to guide me, no..........Here and there

....brings only broken dreams. His patient Spirit draws me back to prayer."

Thanks for any help you can give me. If no one knows it, I can put the song up somewhere so someone else can have a go at listening to it.

Sincerely,
Lewis Crise