You can be baptized in every waterhole, that'll never never ever save your soul

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jkennedy

You can be baptized in every waterhole, that'll never never ever save your soul

Post by jkennedy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Been looking for these lyrics for quite some time. If ay one can help or point me in another direction to finding them I would greatly appreciate it.

I think one of the verses start off: One day of religion will never do, the Lord expects all week from you
[email protected]

Re: You can be baptized in every waterhole, that'll never never ever save your soul

Post by [email protected] » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:03 pm

I heard that song before and would love to know if there's any YouTube videos of it, as well as who the artist is. Parts that I remember: you can be baptized in any watering hole, that'll never ever save your soul, you can shake the preacher's hand,that'll never get you to the promise land, change your heart change your mind change your life leave this world behind, if you wanna go up, brother, you gotta go down and pray.