Page 1 of 1

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am
by Guest
I need the verses. I have the complete chorus of this song but other verses, i cant find.

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am
by Guest
Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful,
Life is wonderful now to me.
I let Jesus in, He changed everything,
Life is wonderful now.
Since His blessing came into my heart,
Joy unspeakable fills every part.
Now I want to live for my Lord,
Life is wonderful now.


I need the verses of this song. i have the complete chorus but cant find the verses.

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:48 pm
by Guest
There's a psalm of praise filling all my days,
Since to Jesus my heart did bow,
O what melody! Glorious harmony!
Life is wonderful now.

Chorus.

All is happiness, gone is my distress,
Peace and vict'ry He does endow;
Since my Saviour came, I can't be the same;
Life is wonderful now.

Chorus

All my life is praise for His wondrous grace,
I will serve the Lord, this my vow;
Jesus came to me, and He set me free;
Life is wonderful now:

Chorus

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 pm
by Guest
Do any one know what is the name of this hymn?

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:01 pm
by songinmyheart
It is Life Is Wonderful Now
by I. Sutherland 1957,1958
#46 in Youth Praise 1 - 1966

Life is wonderful, yes it's wonderful, Life is wonderful now to me.

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:16 pm
by Guest
has anyone the sheet music for this