I HAVE SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT???

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
KERRI

Post by KERRI » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:23 am

I have something to sing about. I have found the something and the something is a someone and since I found Him , I found that I can't live without Him. If I fail to praise the Lord then the rocks will sing their own melody. I can really sing when something good is happening to me and something good has happened to me. Please don't talk about ... the things you cannot feel - He has set my heart ablaze , forever I will sing His praise for something good has happened to me....
I must feel the rhythm my heart must feel the music , I have to know the words are real, and since I found the King of all Kings I have a brand new personality. He has set my heart ablaze forever I will sing His praise for something good has happened to me.

Any idea who sings this ??????????? THANKS!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:53 pm

My goodness, I am searching for the same song. It has been stuck in my brain and in my heart for 37 years. Anyone who can help would be a HUGE BLESSING!!!
Abs

Re: I HAVE SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT???

Post by Abs » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Greetings friends, Forever Be Sure is the group that sings this song! Drive to Our Knees is another terrific song they sing. Enjoy! All on YouTube, of course.
marialee11

Post by marialee11 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:27 pm

I think it’s this one :) https://youtu.be/-PrqH42hgwQ
Hope I helped :)
Bethg27

Post by Bethg27 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Yes, the YouTube link is to the correct song, "I've Got Something to Sing About" sung by Doug Oldham and the Imperials. It's an odd, disappointing version but it is the song you are thinking of.
The other song by Forever Be Sure is just the the words "Something to Sing About" harmonized beautifully over and over.