Page 1 of 1

What Remains Of Me Ed O'Neal

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 pm
by Guest
Need the words to this song .Thank you

What Remains Of Me Ed O'Neal

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:08 pm
by songinmyheart
I think this is it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwe0I9qS8qU
I don't think I got all the lyrics transcribed correctly so please correct:

One day all they'll have is a faded photograph
to remind them of the man I used to be
There'll be things that they recall but I pray above it all
the love of Jesus and what remains of me

Chorus:
It won't matter what I've earned or who I've known
It will all be forgotten when I'm gone
but If I can all but leave just one memory
I pray the love of Jesus is what remains of me

One day if they trace every step I took by faith
may it lead them to the cross of Calvary
I just want to leave behind a legacy so they can find
the love of Jesus and what remains of me