Page 1 of 1

Thank you Lord

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:20 pm
by Guest
looking for lyrics---thank you lord for your blessings that you give---

Thank you Lord

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:54 am
by Guest
I hope this the correct song.

Thank You, Lord, For Your Blessings On Me

As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along
They say I have nothing but they are so wrong
In my heart, I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep
There's food on my table and shoes on my feet
You gave me Your love, Lord, and a fine family
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me

I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new
I don't have much money, but Lord I have You
And to me that's all that matters, though the world may not see
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep
There's food on my table and shoes on my feet
You gave me Your love, Lord, and a fine family
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me

Tag: Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me


Please enjoy this song while listening to the words

Thank You Lord for Your Blessings - Sherrie and Jeff Easter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gEo0_Abc4

Thank you Lord

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:18 am
by Guest
Here is a young lady who is singing this beautiful song

"Thank You Lord For Your Blessings on Me" by Heather Berry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLAdLQrJYQE