Page 1 of 1

Some Children See Him and Ah, they love him so

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 pm
by Guest
I know this is a hymnbook somewhere, but not in my collection. I first heard this on an Andy Williams Christmas album. Unfortunately this has disappeared. Thanks for your help! Do I have to reister and how do I do it?

Some Children See Him and Ah, they love him so

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:21 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi
I don't know if this is in a hymn book but you can find the sheet music here :
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... ref=google

and here are the lyrics:

Some children see Him lily white,
the baby Jesus born this night.
Some children see Him lily white,
with tresses soft and fair.
Some children see Him bronzed and brown,
The Lord of heav'n to earth come down.
Some children see Him bronzed and brown,
with dark and heavy hair.

Some children see Him almond-eyed,
this Savior whom we kneel beside.
some children see Him almond-eyed,
with skin of yellow hue.
Some children see Him dark as they,
sweet Mary's Son to whom we pray.
Some children see him dark as they,
and, ah! they love Him, too!

The children in each different place
will see the baby Jesus' face
like theirs, but bright with heavenly grace,
and filled with holy light.
O lay aside each earthly thing
and with thy heart as offering,
come worship now the infant King.
'Tis love that's born tonight!