Page 1 of 1

"and i believe its true"

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 am
by jbkday2014
Hello All
I am supporting my wife's family in organising the funeral of my father In law - James Barrie Kingdon who died last Saturday. He was a prominent evangelical Christian leader in Tunbridge wells for 40 years.

I am searching for a hymn which he regularly sang around the house. Neither his wife nor daughter know the hymn in question and we'd like to consider it for the funeral.

The lyric that "Bazza" regularly sang was the refrain " . . . . and I believe its true"

Any help that you can give would be very welcome

.

"and i believe its true"

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:07 pm
by songinmyheart
jbkday,
I am sorry for your loss and would like to help in identifying Bazza's song.
If you have any more of the lyrics or identifying information we can use
in searching it out it would make the task a bit easier.
Nancy

"and i believe its true"

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:24 am
by jbkday2014
we think there is another line

"it sounds like" . . . . . .. . . . "and I believe its true"

I know - impossible! We could never get bazza to sing any other lines!

Stig