Page 1 of 1

Searching for kid's Christmas songs

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 pm
by pcchoir15
This is how much I remember:
Love came down at Christmas
Love, all love divine,
Love came down at Christmas
And I know, I know that Love is mine.

Love was in a manger
in a cattle stall
Love ________________
And it was the greatest Love of all

Searching for kid's Christmas songs

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:23 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi pcchoir15,

I think this is it

Love came down at Christmas, Love, all love divine
Love came down at Christmas, and I know, I know that love is mine

The shepherds heard the choirs of angels,
The wise men saw a distant light
They found the wonder they were searching for
And worshipped Him that holy night

Love was in a manger, In a cattle stall
And while angels hovered, Love was born to be the King of all
And I know, I know that love is mine

Searching for kid's Christmas songs

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm
by pcchoir15
Thank you!