Page 1 of 1
I lift my hands in praises to thy name
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm
by ebhllh
This is what I have ( I lift my hands in praises to thy name.
I lift my voice, you're everyday the same.
Come fill me now Lord Jesus hear my plea
I lift my hands in new found praise to thee.)
Can anyone finish this for me??
I lift my hands in praises to thy name
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 am
by songinmyheart
Hi ebhllh,
I found these similar lyrics to the hymn I Lift My Voice
I lift my voice in song unto Thy name
I lift my hands,
You're every day the same
Come fill me now, Lord Jesus, let it be
Let now my lips speak
New found praise to Thee...
Singing hallelujah, hallelujah
Praise and worship to Thy name
Singing hallelujah, hallelujah
Praise and worship to Thy name.
I lift my hands in praises to thy name
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 am
by ebhllh
Thank you ever so much for all your help .
I lift my hands in praises to thy name
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 am
by ebhllh
I would like too have the lyrics to the song On The Other Side Of Grace by the Whisnants
I lift my hands in praises to thy name
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:12 am
by songinmyheart
Hi ebhllh,
For continuity sake. I posted the lyrics to On the Other Side of Grace here:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14326
Nancy