Page 1 of 1

everything is fine

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:29 pm
by way of the cross
I need the words to the song

everything is fine

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 pm
by way of the cross
the song everything is fine

everything is fine

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:34 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi way of the cross,

Is this the song you are looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juYtUz5QKqE

I just heard the news this morning
I can't imagine how you feel
I wish I knew the words to say
To make it not seem so real

Chorus:
But everything's fine · Everything is OK ·
I just had a talk with Jesus
And He said help was on the way
So, just hang on · And don't lose sight
Soon the waiting will be over
And He will make your burden light
Everything's fine

Now you may think you've lost your way
Your world is spinning round and round
Oh, but what a friend you have in Jesus
He will never let you down

Chorus

Bridge:
Well, I know things seem so hard
But keep the faith and don't lose heart

Chorus