Page 1 of 1

i claim the cross of christ

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:39 am
by Guest
i want to search this song

i claim the cross of christ

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:58 pm
by songinmyheart
Corrections may be in order as I'm not sure that every lyric is correct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIp5Mo6 ... 7gySbsdeu0

I claim the cross of Christ. I take it as my own
There is no finer treasure, this Love that God has shown
i claim the cross of Christ. His sorrow and His shame
I gladly choose His suffering that I may wear His name

Oh cross of Christ hold life and death to me
I crucify this body so Christ can live through me
Oh Lamb of God, provision for my sin
I take my cross and follow. Lord let Your life begin

I claim the cross of Christ. Oh let me fully see
His mercy, love and glory revealed inside of me

Oh cross of Christ hold life and death to me
I crucify this body so Christ can live through me
Oh Lamb of God, provision for my sin
I take my cross and follow Lord let Your life begin

I claim the cross of Christ no matter what the cost
I rest within God's promise. I claim the mighty cross

In the cross in the cross be my glory ever
come and rest within God's promise and
claim the mighty cross