Page 1 of 1

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:03 pm
by Hischild79
Does anyone out there know the lyrics to this old song?

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 am
by Hischild79
The chorus starts where will you be when the skies burst open... What will you do when you see his face

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm
by Guest
I am looking for this song as well! Please share if you find it.

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 pm
by Guest
(1)
Through storms of life, down here I'm trusting
I walk through valleys wide and deep
But I travel on, with my faith in Jesus
And he will safely guide my feet

(Chorus)
Where will you be, when the skies burst open
What will you do, when you see His face
Will you scream and cry and beg for mercy
Or thank him for His saving grace.

(2)
I'll stand before, the throne of judgment
With outstretched hands, He'll welcome me
Then I'll join the saints, on the hill of Glory
Forevermore I shall be free

(3)
Now listen close, I hear angels singing
They sing with joy, for the time is near
Seems I an hear, the sound of the trumpet
Seems that it's time, the time is near

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 pm
by Guest
verse 3 line 3 edit

Seems I can hear, the sound of the trumpet