Page 1 of 1

HEAVEN GETS SWEETER THE CLOSER YOU GET THERE LYRIC

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:36 am
by kowai
Hi all,

I am looking for the words to the song, I am looking for the words to the song, HEAVEN GETS SWEETER THE CLOSER YOU GET THERE LYRIC

Thank you in advance

HEAVEN GETS SWEETER THE CLOSER YOU GET THERE LYRIC

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi kowai,
It's been a month since you posted this but in digging around, I found these lyrics.
Heaven Gets Sweeter the Closer You Get was recorded by The Hinkle Family on their volume #2. If this isn't the song you are looking for, I'll keep digging
Nancy

Heaven Gets Sweeter the Closer You Get by the Hinkle Family

I went to visit a man who was dying
his family stood around, around him in tears
after a prayer and a moment of silence
someone spoke words that brought comfort and cheer

Chorus
Heaven gets sweeter the closer you get there
earth has no joy that could ever compare
when you've lived here for Jesus you have no regrets
'cause Heaven gets sweeter the closer you get

After my life and my labor is finished
Jesus' face is the next thing I see
maybe when friends call and offer their blessing
someone will say those same words just for me

HEAVEN GETS SWEETER THE CLOSER YOU GET THERE LYRIC

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:25 am
by kowai
Hi Nancy,

May God richly bless you... I was looking for this lyrics...

Thank you!
Kowai