Page 1 of 1
Send Me
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 pm
by Historybuff
I'm looking for the lyrics for "Send Me" by Borrowed Time.Thanks
Send Me
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:47 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi History buff,
I couldn't quite get every word from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4IrLWJFD4
Please fill in and/or correct the following lyrics
Nancy
Send Me
When Jesus looked down from the sky and saw that man was born to die
To His father He did cry - send me
To Calvary's cross I will go that your mercy they may know
I'll wash their sins as white as snow - send me
Send me dear Lord I pray. Send me by night or day
Lord I'm willing to go for you
? and undone for God's only son
'Til my life's crown is won - send me
If there's a soul that I can reach or a child that I can teach
or a message that I can preach - Lord send me
To the lost who are in sin, help me Lord to bring them in
That throe souls I may win - send me
Send Me
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm
by Guest
Send Me
When Jesus looked down from the sky and saw that man was going to die
To His father He did cry - send me
To Calvary's cross I will go that your mercy they may know
I'll wash their sins as white as snow - send me
Send me dear Lord I pray. Send me by night or day
Lord I'm willing to go for you
To the lost and undone for God's only son
'Til my life's crown is won - send me
If there's a soul that I can reach or a child that I can teach
or a message that I can preach - Lord send me
To the lost who are in sin, help me Lord to bring them in
That throe souls I may win - send me