He is surrounded in glory

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Kittens1989

Re: He is surrounded in glory

Post by Kittens1989 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:42 am

Hi - I actually have the sheet music for this. We used to sing it every Easter Sunday at the church I grew up at. My mum was DoM. I’ve been searching high and low for a recording and with all the recordings we did there we never recorded this! I might get round to doing something amateur of this if it would help you out but sadly we aren’t at the church we used to be anymore so don’t have our amazing choir.
SUEMR

Re: He is surrounded in glory

Post by SUEMR » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:09 pm

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 8:50 am I first heard this song at a Brecon Cathedral Renewal Day in the early 80s. I quickly scribbled down words and music, and have sung it ever since at Churches hwere I have ministered. Great to know, at last, who wrote it.

David Richards, Vicar, St John's Stratford
David

We heard this in 1986 at ChristChurch Thames View, when you and Carol were there. We sang it at our wedding in St Erkenwald's, but have never heard it since. Do you still have the sheet music?
Sue Monckton-Rickett Chair of Association of Christian Counsellors