Page 1 of 1

i found a lily

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:32 pm
by Guest
i found a lily in my valley sung by brian hainey

i found a lily

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:54 pm
by songinmyheart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPreLOdOtfc

All alone and broken hearted trying to calm the raging battle in my mind
In the search of getting answers my troubled soul couldn't seem to find
Well I saw a flower blooming where there was no rain or sunshine
And I knew not that this flower would change - change the rest of my life

I found a lily in my valley. I found strength when I was worn
I found a place to leave my burdens when He gave me refuge from the storm
A place where I could trade my dark sky to beaming rays of sunshine
I found the lily in my valley and He blooms all the time

So if you're down and brokenhearted and you just can't seem find your peace of mind
You've been searching for your answer but your problems are getting worse all the time
I'm here to tell you if you reach your hand to Jesus, He'll take you in and break the ties that bind
My Lord, He'll be the lily in your valley. You can watch Him bloom all the time

Oh yes He'll be your lily in your valley. He'll be your strength when you are worn
He'll be the place to leave my burden. He'll give you refuge from the storm
A place where you could trade your dark sky to beaming rays of sunshine
He'll be the lily in my valley and He'll bloom all the time

Oh I know because I found a lily in my valley. I found strength when I was worn
I found a place to leave my burdens when He gave me refuge from the storm
A place where I could trade my dark sky to beaming rays of sunshine
I found the lily in my valley and He blooms all the time

I found Jesus in my valley and He blooms all the time