Page 1 of 1

He will remember me by Doyle Lawson

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:33 pm
by Guest
Need the lyrics to this song, please"¦thanks

He will remember me by Doyle Lawson

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:47 am
by songinmyheart
We have these lyrics in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=12875

Here is Doyle Lawson's rendition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTmrE33rm14

He Will Remember Me

For years now this sickness has robbed her
it seems to get worse everyday
She's always confused by her memory
even forgetting her sweet husband's name
still he"s holding her hand at her bedside
he comes everyday right on time
she hasn't known him for years now
he keeps this one thought in his heart and his mind

She said I know my name's written in Heaven
with all of the saved & redeemed
and should the day come when I can't remember Him,
He will remember me.

Someday I may not remember
Jesus my dear Savior's name
I may not recall my family
I may not remember the day I was saved 

But I know my name's written in Heaven
with all of the saved & redeemed
and should the day come when I can't remember Him,
He will remember me.

I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death
but I know his face I shall see
He said He would never leave nor forsake me
and I know that Jesus will remember me

And I know my name's written in Heaven
with all of the saved & redeemed
and should the day come when I can't remember Him,
He will remember me. I know He will remember me