We have these lyrics in our archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=13987
There are a few words I couldn't get. Hopefully they are the ones you did
Let us know
The hand that holds your heart
The world had left me hurting. The friends I had are goneÂ
The life I had was wasted my heart was broken for so long
as I looked all around me I found I was all alone
I was paying a lonely price for the seeds that I had sown
and when there's nothing left to hold ? the hand that holds your heart.
the Lord will never leave you lonely He will always do His part
and for the first time in my life I found a Friend so true
He has given me His life. He's done what no one else could do
You found a new beginning you let the Savior in
He broke the chains that bound you and He washed away your sin
even though there were others Jesus ? to you
He saw you among the millions a life you did not want to lose
and when there's nothing left to hold ? the hand that holds your heart.
the Lord will never leave you lonely He will always do His part
and for the first time in your life ? found a Friend so true
He has given you His life. something no one else could do
and for the first time in your life ? found a Friend so true
He has given you His life. He's done what no one else would do